Okay, I have raved enough on the joy, the wonders, the beauty of PW. So now, I shall wax lyrical about Robin Hobb.
I LOVE ROBIN HOBB!!!
Hahahaha... That was direct ain't it? *sniggers*
Oh, don't go~ I'm not done yet!
Yes, I am serious. I AM NOT DONE WITH SINGING PRAISES ON HER BOOKS SO DON"T YOU DARE TURN YOUR BACK ON ME!
My favorite books are the Farseer Trilogy, the Tawny Man Trilogy, and The Liveship Traders trilogy. They are wonderful, they are fantastic, they are magical, they are... out of this world... *smiles dreamily*
Huh? What? Hey, don't judge me. I live vicariously through the characters in her books. I adore the Fool, FitzChivalry, Malta, Reyn, and Althea. Yes, I can see a few raised eyebrows. I can just hear the incredolous cries of "Malta and Reyn? Whatever happened to you(referring to me of course. Who else deserves so much attention? You? Pfffffft... In another hundred years perhaps...)?". Well, yes, I concede that I am not a fan of romance, but in this case, it is different. The relationship between the two is essential to the plot. It actually aids in the weaving of the story and developement.
Ah well... It's getting late, so I can't fangirl over my darling books. G'nite!

No comments:
Post a Comment