My younger sister had finally managed to persuade my father to buy for her a hamster. In fact, she had been pleading with my dad every weekend without fail to buy a hamster. My father probably could not bear to hear her whine and kick up a fuss every week and for the sake of future peace and quiet, gave in to her demands. How nasty... If I had known that pleading every week would result in getting what you want, I would have done it and gotten a dog. However, I am not a spoilt brat, so whining and throwing tantrums are definitely not my thing.
We will be getting the hamster on Friday as my father has taken leave on that day to bring my younger sister to appeal to secondary schools. My elder sister is also excited at the prospect of having a pet again after 3 long years. Unfortunately, for some unknown reason, I am not excited at all. It probably got to do with the fact that I am not a fan of sawdust and rodents. But still, the hamster will be kept in the cage so I guess it's all right. Anyway, I got to go, so I shall stop blogging now...
Wednesday, December 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment