Friday, August 28, 2009

Nothing much...

Felt bored, so I decided to blog. I went for the piano inter-class and it was okay, except for the fact that half-way through playing, I played a wrong note, so I said that I wanted to vomit out blood (in chinese). Brenice who was sitting next to me, heard it, and she started to laugh. I don't know why, but I started to laugh too even though it wasn't very funny and in the end, my piece was played really badly as I kept stopping to laugh. It was just as well that I only joined the inter-class for fun as I will never get into the next round.

My class had CIP last week, or the week before the last, and it was pretty fun. We brought some old folks along with us to the gallery in LTA, and I was "looking after" a granny with a hunched-back. She was alright, except for the fact that she was convinced that another older middle-aged man that came together with the old folks was a pervert as he kept hanging around the girls and talking to them. It was a pretty hilarious, but still, it would be rude to laugh, so I just humoured the granny by nodding my head.

Alright, I have updated my blog, so I shall go read my manga now. Bye!!!

No comments: