Saturday, July 18, 2009

Allergy...

Today, I found out what I was allergic to. It was none other than royal jelly. It was horrible. I had a terrible blocked nose, and my eyelids swelled up. I think my fingers swelled a little too. I shall never eat royal jelly again.

This morning, everything was perfectly fine and dandy. I ate my favourite cheese cake for breakfast and drank honey water with some royal jelly added into it. As mentioned in my previous posts, I have hair loss problems, so my mother made me drink that, as my father's hair loss problem improved after taking royal jelly. Instead, for me, the results were horrible. First, I had a really bad blocked nose, but I dismissed it as it was pretty normal for me to have blocked or runny noses in the morning. Later in the day, my eyelids swelled. I look frigging terrible. I looked like a Korean before plastic surgery. And to top off my new slit-eye look, my ears were very red and according to my family members, my face was a little swollen. Grrrr... I had to spend the whole day with my sisters laughing at me and calling me a Korean. How immature and childish. Being 18 and 13, they should know better.

But on a brighter note, I got to skip my piano lesson today. Unfortunately, it means I have to have double lessons next week... In all, my eyes feel strange, like I have been crying really hard for the whole day, and my blocked nose have transformed into a runny nose with a never ending stream of mucus. I must have killed a gazillion trees today by the amount of tissues I used.

All right, that's all for today... Bye!

No comments: