Hoorray! My chinese oral is over!!!!! Haha... My bio test is over too!!! Yay!!! I don't think I did very well in both of them, but they are already over and I don't care anyhow.
Anyway, something funny happened to me. I switched on the computer and I saw this Microsoft Word document titled ",. cgjk" saved on the desktop. I assumed that it was some crappy stuff done by my younger sister, so I went to delete it. But to be on the save side, I decided to open the document to make sure. As my computer was still kind of slow as it has not started up properly, when the document was first opened, all I saw was a blank word document. Pissed, I remarked to my cousin who was behind me. "Who is that stupid idiot wh..." Then, the computer finished loading the pictures and they appeared.
No, they were not porn pictures. Instead, I found myself staring at the pictures of the fried rice I cooked last year for the Home Economic test. It was then, I realized that the stupid idiot who saved this crappy stuff in the computer was me. How embarrassing... I shall never insults idiots who save rubbishy things in the computer before I know who exactly the idiot is.
Alright, I am done blogging now, bye!
Friday, July 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment