Yay!!! The horrid chinese O-levels are finally over (I flunked it, so I can kiss higher chinese goodbye next year) !!! The dreadful Social Studies (SS) essay is done too!!! Hooray! Unfortunately, I left tons of holiday homework uncompleted. I left the chinese book review and oral passages. Not to mention english in which I had done absolutely nothing. Biology, A math, E math (is there even homework for it?), chemistry, physics, task 3 of SS, and geography are also left undone. I shall now start on another topic that is more cheerful.
The lastest books I had bought are:
Coraline by Neil Gaiman ($12+)
Royal Assassin by Robin Hobb (around $19)
Fool's Fate by Robin Hobb (around $19)
(I don't think I bought anymore, but I won't be surprised if I missed out a few)
I love books by Robin Hobb!!! They are brilliant and one of the best fantasy books I had ever read. Coraline was pretty good too even though I almost didn't dare to sleep because of the creepy other mother in the story with the black button eyes (literally, it isn't a phrase to describe how the eyes looked) and the nasty rats. I don't know why, but the rats kind of freak me out. But don't worry, the book isn't that creepy. If I want to really scare myself, I will go read Stephen King. All I did was to read the very first story in the book in the book Night Shift, and I didn't dare to sleep for the whole week. I also promptly returned that book to the library without reading the other stories. That was the first time I returned a book to the library without finishing it.
Okay, enough for today. Bye!!!
Friday, November 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment