Sunday, November 29, 2009

Nothing in Particular...

Out of 16 of my holiday homework, I have completed 5. And I count them this way.

1/2 complete chemistry worksheet on Atmosphere and Environment + 1/2 complete chemistry worksheet on Redox reaction = 1 completed worksheet

Lovely right? So I have loads of half completed or quarter completed worksheets rotting away on my table which was previous empty but now resembles a rubbish dump.

Now, I shall update you on recent events. Mum flew to China yesterday, so my sisters and I were left to fend for ourself in Singapore. My father is still in Singapore, but since he is going to be at work most of the time, he is negligible. No mother nagging at me for using the computer means.... My younger sister is going to do it. Sigh... No unlimited hours spent on the computer for me... And also, no mum means we have to do housework. The thing is, housework and me doesn't mix well. I am a perfectionist, and if I really get into it, I will sweep the floor like a maniac, sweeping under the cupboards, mats, shelves, school bags, etc. That's why I always take like an hour to sweep the whole house. And it's not like I am living in a bungalow. I live in a really tiny condominium unit. My sisters hate me doing housework. Because either I take it too seriously till the point that I become I nuisance, or I will be a dunce at it. Another option is that I will be in a bad mood and keep on cursing and nagging while I sweep the floor.

But mum being away is not really a bad thing. Dad's more lenient with us, so today, while we were at J8, we went to Popular to buy my school books. I asked my dad if I could buy a book, and to my utmost delight, he said yes. I was over the moon. Mum had stopped buying me books this year, and this was probably like the second or third time (somewhere around there. I know it will not be more than the fifth time) they are buying a book for me (I bought Inkdeath by the way, to complete my Cornelia Funke collection). Furthermore, when we were doing grocery shopping, my father let us buy loads of junk food. Haha... When my mum gets back, she will be greeted by fatties!!!

No comments: