HOORAY!!! THE MID-YEAR EXAMS ARE OVER!!!!!
Yay! As you can see from the title, I'm finally FREE!!! Free to read books, free to use the computer, and last but not least, FREE TO READ MANGA!!!!!
Hahaha... I went out with Chanel, Rachel, and Brenice today. We went to Parkway, and guess what? We spent majority of the time doing grocery shopping. Well, not exactly grocery shopping... We went shopping for snacks! Hee... I'm going to grow fat, fat, FAT!!!
I didn't know it was possible to spend forty five minutes choosing snacks, but apparently, we did it today. How funny... As I grow older, my idea of a fun outing with friends seems to revolve around food. Just as well I have a high metabolism rate. I can afford to eat more. Haha...
Anyway, just to be random, I realized I am really dirty minded. I asked Chanel this question "In Twilight, Edward and Bella had sex and got a child right? Well, so how on earth does the vampire get an erection?" Naturally, Chanel laughed. That's the bad thing about being a biology student. After learning the chapter on sexual reproduction in humans, I learnt that males get an erection when the spongy tissue in the penis fills with blood, so from a purely scientific point of view, since Edward is a vampire, he does not have blood, and since his flesh is as hard as marble, he should not have any spongy tissue. So how does he get an erection??? Chanel pointed out something too. Since their kid has an extra chromosome, she is suffering from chromosome mutation, therefore she should have Down's syndrome or something as well as look ugly and be unable to reproduce. We had a good laugh over the absurdness of the Twilight Saga. This is why I hate Twilight. It's full of flaws... Speaking of Twilight, today when I was in Borders, two boys were making fun of a bunch of CHIJ girls. They were saying loads of Twilight related things like "Hey Bella, I'm your Jacob.". The CHIJ girls ignored them and moved away, so they moved to a new target, mainly me. I felt like telling them that Twilight was the most badly written book I have ever read, and I am a serious Twilight hater, but being the nice girl I am, I just glared at them and walked away. Unfortunately, they found it funny and laughed. I must work on my glaring skills more till the phrase "If looks could kill" could be applied.
Well, that's all for today, I'm off to read my manga!
Thursday, May 13, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment