I'm having my march holidays now, but all I do everyday is homework. Urgh... This is the worst holiday ever. It's just a short one week, but the amount of homework seems to be on par with the amount of homework received for the December holidays. The only good thing about this holiday is that I have bought new books! Hooray, I have bought the first three Percy Jackson books and my elder sister bought the fourth. I was going to buy the fifth book today, but something cropped up and so, I am stuck at home with my younger sister and her friend along with the smell of burning hair and plastic. This is because my younger sister and her friend were supposed to burn plastic bottles with candles for an art project or something and her friend started to burn her strands of her hair happily for fun. Maybe the poisonous fumes released by the burning plastic bottles fried her brains. They are both currently downstairs, hunting for more plastic bottles as something went wrong with the previous one.
Okay, that's all for today, I have to do my SS essay on the Al-Qaeda now, so bye.
Thursday, March 18, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment