Hooray! No more work! I'm free!!!
The best part about not working is being able to read the day away. The good part is that I can save money as I won't be able to go on a shopping spree in Borders before work or during my lunch/dinner break. Before I even got paid, I spent approximately one-third of my pay. But it was worth it. I am now the proud owner of book one to ten of The Wheel of Time series by Robert Jordan.
Yippee! Ten down, three to go!!!
By tomorrow, it will be twelve down. one to go!!!
Unfortunately, my cabinet stuffed with books to full capacity... So the eleven new books will have to settle for being stuffed into several Borders' bags (to prevent them from becoming dusty) and being placed on the floor. Hope my mum doesn't nag, or worse, just stuff the books forcefully into the cupboard. I will scream in horror and probably throw a fit or burst a blood vessel. Either that, or I will be buried alive in an avalanche of books, each the size of a brick, the next time I open the door of my book cabinet. So if I'm un-contactable for the next few days... Hee hee... you will know what fate has befallen on me.
Alrighty, I've updated my blog, so it's now time to play Plants vs Zombies!
Tuesday, January 4, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment