Saturday, April 9, 2011

JC life and relevant math equations

I have discovered that in JC, I'm stuDYING. In fact, I *gasps* read a book perhaps only once a fortnight.

Oh the horror!

However, that have not stopped/distracted me from being the same old lame wacky/unique/narcissistic me. I have evidence to back up my claim.
For instance, here are some newly formulated Math equations:
JC = No life

and

time you are released from school = (no. of subjects taken)/k (where k is a constant)

Put it into words, and it will be the time which you are released from school is inversely proportional to the number of subjects taken. Lovely isn't it? Let me report to you my findings that support that particular formula.

In Secondary 1 and 2, I the subjects that I took were English, Math, Science, Geography, History, English Literature, Higher Chinese, Appreciation of Chinese Culture, Home Econs, Design and Technology, Chinese calligraphy/painting, Charisma (in layman terms, that's civics and moral education), PE, English Drama (Sec 1), Chinese Drama (Sec 1), Project Work (Sec 2), Art, and Music.

Those subjects without "(Sec 1)/(Sec 2)" next to them are subjects that were taken for both years. That is an average of 16.5 subjects. And guess what? I was released at 1.30pm almost everyday.

In Secondary 3 and 4, I took English, A and E Math, Higher Chinese, Biology, Chemistry, Physics, Social Studies, Elective Geography, Charisma, Creative Arts (Sec 3), and PE. That is an average of 11.5 subjects, a difference of 5 subjects compared to Sec 1 and 2, and I was released at 2.45pm almost everyday.

In JC, I'm taking, GP, PW, Biology, Chemistry, Math, English Literature and Civics tutorials. Only 7 subjects, yet I'm released at 3.45pm almost everyday.

In conclusion, life sucks as you get older.

No comments: