On Thursday night, I had a horrible dream. It involved my whole family (including my younger sister who was possessed and a non-existent younger brother). A summary of the dream would be something like this.
My possessed younger sister killed my young brother. After his funeral, my parents went on a holiday to ease their grief (my mother was suffering from depression), leaving my two sisters and I alone at home. After some long boring part of the dream that I shall not bother to mention, I found out the identity of the murderer and went to my elder sister room to sleep for the night instead as I feared that she may take my life at night (yes, we share a room). In the middle of the night, I was just going to fall asleep when someone opened the room door a fraction and peeked in. I shut my eyes and pretended to be sleeping. The person (it was my younger sister) shut the door and went into the kitchen. I could hear odd clicking noises emitting from there and after a while, my possessed younger sister opened the door of the room my elder sister and I were sleeping at and left it ajar. I could hear her go back to her room and shut the door. After a while, when all was still and quiet again, my curiosity got the better of me and I decided to find out the source of the clicking noise. I rose and tried to wake my elder sister, but she was sleeping like a log and would not stir, so I went alone.
In the kitchen, I found out that my younger sister had left the gas stove on. Realizing that she intended to gas us to death, I switched off the gas. Suddenly, I could hear the squeaking of the door of my room (the room that my younger sister was in). feeling scared, I went to the toilet near the kitchen to hide. I squeezed into the small space between the toilet bowl and the wall and stood there quietly, trying not to make a sound. I could hear my younger sister switching on the gas stoves again and after a while, the kitchen light was switched off. I heaved a sigh of relief but I was seized by the sudden thought that it could be a trap. I immediately grabbed the broom used for washing the toilet and without warning, the toilet light was switched on and my possessed young sister was standing in front of me. "You think I am stupid right?" she said, sneering at me, then she launched herself against me and all the hell broke lose. I had a broom for a weapon but my younger sister was stronger due to the evil thing residing in her. After managed to land a few blow on my sister, she managed to wrestle the broom away from me. I immediately grabbed the nearest object I could land my hands on and it was the toilet brush that had entangled itself in my hair as mentioned in the previous post. I shall not mention the details but I can tell you that I started to batter my sister with the toilet brush and there was lots of violence, screaming, blood, and gore.
In the end, with the help of my elder sister, the evil thing was exorcised, albeit temporarily only, and sometimes my little sister was herself, sometimes she was not, and the dream ended with the evil thing gaining more power and killing my whole family.
That was a pretty odd dream, but it was nightmarish too. the only good thing is that whenever my younger sister pisses me off, all I have to do is to think of the dream, the part where I was hitting her with a toilet brush. Anyway, with the load of tests this coming week, I better not waste anymore time blogging, so it is farewell till I use the computer next week.
Sunday, February 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment