Friday, January 30, 2009

Sick... And "bonded"? Hogwash and poppycock!

As you can see from the title, I am sick. I'm down with a cold and whenever I speak, I sound as if I am pinching my nose.

I went to see the doctor today, and to my surprise, there was a lot of people at the clinic. Ha ha... Perhaps they ate too much New Year goodies. In the end, I ended up waiting for at least one hour before it was my turn. The good thing was that my father was there to "suffer" with me. I know I am evil, but that's the way I work. I mean, who likes to be stuck alone waiting for an hour? Even though my father and I didn't speak more than ten sentences, it was still nice to have someone I know with me.

Anyway, I have seen my class blog and since no one from there is going to read this, I think it is stupid to have a blog (a class one I mean). For one thing, majority of the people in my class do not even know each other so why bother to act all bonded? And personally, I don't see the point with all the "bonded" crap. Why can't all of us be an individual instead of one whole swarm of people pretended to be one? I hate bonding with the class. It means pretending to be all chummy with someone whom you don't even know. It means plastering a fake smile on your face and trying to make conversations with a mere acquaintance (the kind in which you just have a "hi and bye" relationship with). It also means feeling awkward with each other as when you are face to face, you have absolutely nothing to talk about. Nil, nada, nothing.

Okay, I am done ranting for the day, so I guess I shall stop blogging now. Bye!

No comments: