As you can see from the title, I got a haircut today. My hair is pretty short now (just brushing my shoulders in fact) but it is still enough for me to tie up. I love the 10 minutes cut at Parkway. The hairdressers are friendly, and they always follow the instructions given to them (unlike the ones in Junction 8).
The hairdresser commented on my hair and said that it was in very good condition. Naturally, I felt pleased, but can't help thinking whether did she say that to all her female customers. But still, maybe washing my hair three times yesterday helped in making my hair look good today. I know what you are thinking and don't look at me that way. I am not vain, and I got a valid reason for washing my hair thrice yesterday. I shall now say my story. Everything was as per normal yesterday, and I went for my bath as usual. Something of mine fell beside the toilet bowl and I bent down to get it. As the toilet brush was hanging next to the toilet bowl, well, guess what happened.
Yes... When I stood up, my hair got caught in the toilet brush. How disgusting is that? I darned near retched out everything I had eaten that week and the week before. I promptly freed my hair, and I washed it thrice. With lots of shampoo. Lots and lots of shampoo. And I still felt that my hair was dirty. My hair smelt as if I had left it marinating in Feather shampoo for a week when I stepped out of the shower. Urgh... That incident will forever be imprinted in my mind.
Anyway, congratulations to Sheila, Hui Ting, Kai Ting, and Ying Jie for winning the calligraphy competition, and don't be sad Vivian. Next year, you and I are going to win the competition as well. Last but not least, HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR to all my friends and family (excluding my younger sister who had just pissed me off by installing a programme to type chinese words in the computer as the programme keeps on popping out when I want to type english words and it refuses to go away no matter how nicely I ask it to).
Friday, January 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment