Friday, January 16, 2009

Secondary Three Life...

I can sum up secondary three life for you in just one word, "Pressurizing". We have more homework as compared to sec two and I have less time to read nowadays. In short, sec three life sucks and being in a class with one very good that is almost but not quite best friend, one good friend, and a few acquaintances is not really my cup of tea either.


My teachers are alright I suppose. However, I hate my chinese teacher as he gives us loads of homework every week and tell us that compared to other classes, we are receiving far less homework. What a blatant outright lie! It's so obvious that statement is not true. Still, it's not as if I was a great fan of chinese in the first place. I think I scored highest in class for English too. At least I got a B3 last year. When my teacher was asking us about our grades, he said that he would pick the person with the highest grade to be the english rep. Being lazy, I didn't care and did not bother to raise my hand, hence a girl who got B4 got the post instead. However, I am not sure whether are there people who scored higher than me, but I can safely say that I shall aim to top the class in english for this year and the next. As for chinese, I would be content with a B.

I shall stop blogging now and start to watch videos instead, so bye...

No comments: