Friday, January 2, 2009

Back to School...

Today is the first day of my sec 3 life. I reached school at 6.45am, 15minutes earlier than usual as my father has to fetch my younger sister to school as well. I waited till 7 before Vivian came. It was so nice to see her again after the holidays. A while later, Wei Qi and Sheila came. We went to find our classrooms together, and I accompanied Sheila and Vivian to their class 3 Harmony while they accompanied me to my class, 3 Modesty, which was on the level above. I was in the same class as Brenice, one of my good friend, while my other friends were all happily located together in 3HM. I brought so many books to school today, following the timetable, and in the end, we didn't even use a single one of them... I felt so pissed off. I had lugged my heavy school bag all the way to school for nothing. My teachers are alright I guess, but I have not met some of them yet. Hopefully, they will be able to teach well and will not be too fierce. Lessons will officially start on Monday which I am not looking forward to, and I hope that my math teacher does not find out that we in fact do have holiday homework for math.

No comments: