Friday, March 13, 2009

Stressed...

School sucks nowadays. I did some calculations, and to my horror, I realized that 58% of our schools days have tests on them. We have at least 3 tests a week, and worse of all, I didn't do really well...

For starters, I got my progress report today. Needless to say, my results are horrible. In fact, your eyes will burn upon looking at them, so you better don't piss me off or I shall unleash the curse of the progress report on you. I am in a cranky mood today because I FAILED Additional mathematics. I can't believe it... I actually FAILED!!! I got a freaking 40! 40!!!! Although it was expected, my heart is still in excruciating pain right now. I... actually... failed... a subject...

However, my overall was still 70 plus a few odd decimals which is pretty good considering the fact that Brenice scored 80+ for A. math and her average was only around 76. This means that only my A. math is weaker than hers and with coaching... Hee hee... You better watch out Brenice! Chinny is going to win you! Hahaha... (Alright, so I am a bit competitive, but so what? Everyone else is...)

Anyway, the pressure and stress are taking their toll on me. I have lots of disturbing dreams lately, all concerning death, poisonous snakes, and namely, moi. In the dreams, I am either the victim of Death, or the harbinger of Death. In one of the dreams, I had just woken up, and I noticed a snake coiled up on the ledge next to my bed. I thought my sisters had placed a toy snake there to frighten me, so naturally, I just reached out my hand to grab the "toy snake". Before I knew it, the "toy snake" reared its ugly head and striked, biting me on the hand. As the snake was a Black Mamba, I was dead in half an hour. I woke up from that dream feeling nonplussed and annoyed.

In another of my dreams, I was a trainee in a hospital, and there was a basket full of poisonous snakes of all species in front of me. There was a doctor in a doctors' coat and he was wearing a surgical mask along with me. We were making our rounds, checking on the patients. The doctor was telling me about each and every poisonous snakes, and as he told me how a human will die when bitten, I will place a poisonous snake into a patients bed. I will then watch on as the snake bit them and I will calmly observe the patient flailing about in their death throes. When the patient was dead, the doctor and I will just move on to the next bed (with a patient on it) and the same thing will happen, except that a different species of poisonous snake is used instead. That was the most sadistic dream I ever had. After telling my weird dreams to my family (including the one where my sister was possessed) in great detail, they have came to the conclusion that I am severely disturbed. I blame this on stress. Stress has caused me lots of trouble. I have more pimples, became more forgetful, and I am constantly tired.

I shall now stop wallowing in self-pity. Let's move on to cheerier subjects. THE HOLIDAYS ARE HERE!!! THEY ARE FINALLY HERE!!! And today, while reading the newspaper, I realized there will be a Times book fair and MPH is having a store wide discount!!! Oh joy, oh joy!!! Unfortunately I have no money and with my current grades, I shall probably get very little reward money, if I get any at all that is. That's all for today, hence I shall end this blog post now... Bye!!!

No comments: