Monday, March 23, 2009

HOORAY!!!!!

Hooray! My piano exams are finally over!!! Woo hoo! No more irritating exam pieces and scales! The piano exam today went pretty well. The examiner told me to play C major. I was so surprised. And best of all, out of all the scales he tested me, perhaps I only really flunked three. The rest of the scales were played correctly albeit with a few stumbles and I completely flunked the side singing. All I did was to do a few random la la la's and hoped for the best. As for side reading, it was not up to my usual standard but I think I passed. The examiner was a male, so it means that he is more likely to be lenient. He called me by my elder sister's name by accident once. Luckily I didn't laugh. Overall, I feel that I had probably passed, and I managed to miss school and assembly. Ha ha ha... I feel so bad about missing the last two lessons as I could still go back to school for them, but hey, I'm not so stupid. Going back to school means that I have to attend assembly, and I HATE assembly. It is boring and an utter waste of time. Anyway, enough of blogging now, bye!

No comments: