To whoever who has my mobile phone, let me warn you that the possession of others' belongings without their consent is constituted as THEFT!!!!! And if you dare delete any of my songs, you are so dead... In fact, you are already on my list of who to kill... And how nice! You happen to be the first! Aren't you honored? I shall kindly tell you what is in store for you.
First, I have given you a first class ticket to Hell. Oh no, you don't have to thank me, it comes with the package I am offering to you. Second, you can burn off your fats in the eternal flames of Hell. In fact, let me turn you around on the spit. Don't you enjoy the heat? Anyway, you don't have to be grateful, it is my pleasure to roast you like a suckling pig. Third, I shall gorge out your eyes, so that there will be no chance of you getting cataracts when you are old. Isn't it kind of me? And now, for the grand finale... Stick out your tongue... No, I'm not going to cut it of. What do you take me for? I am deeply insulted... Yes, you ought to be ashamed of yourself, thinking that such a kind sweet girl like me would do such a thing. Good... Good... Now I shall pull your tongue so hard till you turn inside out. Isn't it fun? Huh? Stop making weird sounds, I can't understand you. Don't you know that it is impossible for one to speaking when you are holding your tongue? Even though it is me doing the holding, or rather pulling, the rule still applies. Oh! Look! I'm all done. I have to say, you look much better than before now that you are inside out. Hey, say something will you? You should at least thank me for the wonderful make-over I gave you. Yoo hoo... You deaf or something? If you don't reply me soon, I shall kick you in the ass... You think I don't dare to do it? You think I am kidding? Well, let's see how well will you response to this.
OW! OW! My foot! My poor foot... You nasty creature! Dying on me like that! You have not even returned me my phone! Give. It. Back. Grrrr... I shall dismember you body and see how well you like that. I shall scoop out your entrails and leave it out for the scavengers! This is what happens when you found my phone, rejected all my calls and probably sold it to some second-hand shop. Noooooo... My beloved Nokia E66!!! Come back to me!!!
Thursday, April 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment