Sunday, May 31, 2009

Failure...

For the first time in my entire life, I was not at least in the top fifteen of the class. Heck! I didn't even make it to the top twenty let alone thirty...

For the first time in my life, I didn't get a single A1 or A2 and not to mention, it's the first time my level position has reached the hundreds and fifties... I really really HATE my class. The people in my class are the type which study for fun and devour textbooks whole for lunch. They are the kind of people who probably can afford to play computer games the night before an exam, and still achieve an A1. Why? Why? Why couldn't God have bestowed upon me a better brain with more brain cells? Why can't I get into the mood to study one month before the exams? Why do I have to daydream whenever I am studying? I swear, that out of an hour I am "studying", at least half an hour is wasted on building castles in the air. Really, it's true, I'm not exaggerating. I always study the night before exams, and it has always worked for me. Till now. I feel like screaming and tearing out my hair my the roots, but that is just going to add on to my hair-loss problem. See? Ever since secondary 2 I have been so stressed till I have been losing hair. When I got to sec 3, and when the mid-year exams were around the corner, I lost more hair. Its a wonder that I am not bald by now.

Alright, enough of my hair-loss problem. Let's talk about a person whom I shall call Mr. X in this blog post. First of all, I HATE YOU MR. X!!!!! It's all because of you that my parents are so pissed at me. Why do you have to tell them that more than half of the cohort got an A1 for math? May I remind you that out of those people, 99.9% have tuition whereas I do not. And for your information, my class is not average!!! How can a class, whose top pupil rank fourth in level be average? Now, my parents are left with the impression that I rank 37/42 in an average class. And let me tell you, three of my scores are almost A2s. They are 69.1, 69.3, and 69.6 respectively. All of them needs less than one mark to become an A, so you can just keep your big, fat mouth shut. Oh yeah, I should tell you something, you should take care of the skin on your face more. Currently, it looks a whole lot like the moon. Full of craters and all if you get my drift. I can't imagine how you can even have a girlfriend.

All right, I am done ranting for now, hence I shall stop blogging and waste my time on other areas which I feel are more meaningful.

No comments: