I feel so happy! I finally managed to place Cbox on my blog!!! After so many hours (it was more of half an hour to tell the truth) of slaving away in front of the computer, staring at the HTML thingy so hard till my eyes are actually burning, I finally done it!!! Me, the great CSI (Computer Super Idiot), had actually manage to do it!!!!! Ahhhhh!!!!! I can go mad with glee!
I'm feeling very high today as you can see... Hee... I feel so HAPPY!!!!! I don't know why, but I suspect it's due to the Biology and Geography results... I personally feel that I did pretty well for them. I did suspect that there was a mistake in my bio paper initially, but it turned out, there wasn't a single error in the marking. I must be real... ahem... horny to be able to score so well in the areas of sexual reproduction. I usually score only around 62% or so for other topics in bio, and suddenly, out of the blue, a 96.7% pops out. It was really unexpected. I thought I was seeing things and I got 66.7% instead of 90+...
For geo, I scored a 22/25... Not bad, but it could have been better if I revised it properly instead of falling asleep half-way through revision, which is my habit whenever I revise on my bed... But still, thanks to revising during breakfast time, and probably recess time, I managed to score pretty good marks. Any way, I just receive a telephone call from my primary school friend, Yan Ting. She wants to know whether am I going back to Kong Hwa tomorrow. Well, I still have not decided yet, as my fate lies in the hands of my father. If he give consents to let me go out with Sheila, then I shall not visit my primary school and vice-versa... I think I shall stop blogging now, (personally, I find it rather a chore) I got to do work now, so adieu!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment