By Cornelia Funke: Dragon Rider, The Thief Lord, Inkheart, Inkspell (Yeah, you are right, they are a trilogy, only the third book isn't out yet)
By Angie Sage: (these are a series, the "Septimus Heap Series" to be more precise) Magyk, Flyte, Physik, Queste (I think there more coming out, but I'm not sure... And no, I did not make any typing mistakes, nor is my brain scrambled)
By James Patterson: Maximum Ride Series: The Angel Experiment, School's Out Forever, Saving the World and Other Extreme Sports, The Final Warning (more are coming out soon too! I think...)
By Philip Pullman: Northern Lights (I only have this book, but I read the whole series thanks to the CCHMS library)
By Robert Jordan: The Wheel Of Time: Book 1, 2, and 3... (I'm too lazy to type out the name)
By E. Nesbit: The Five Children and It, The Phoenix and the Carpet, and The Amulet (yep, they are one whole series)
By C. S. Lewis: The Magician's Nephew, The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe (I've read the whole series too, thanks to my cousin...)
By Lewis Carrol: Alice in Wonderland, Through the Looking-Glass (one series)
By Darren Shan: Cirque Du Freak (Iread till book 9, but book 10,11, and 12 are nowhere to be found in the library)
By Trudi Canavan (I hope I spelt it correctly): The Novice, The High Lord ( and yes, I read the first book in the library before)
By Gordon & Williams: Tunnels, Deeper (the third book is not out yet)
And many, many more... I'm not even half way through yet. I will type more about what books do I have when I have more time, like ten hours or something due to the amount of books I have, but more of the fact that I'm a slow typer. I took at least three hours to type my first blog entry, and futhermore, that is with the help of my elder sister typing for me half of the it.
I shall post some pictures now, please sit back, relax and enjoy...


Some pictures of the fried rice Sheila and I cooked for home econs test... Where is it now? Yummy, yummy in my tummy!!! Hahaha...


The clouds look real nice on that day...


Hee... My relatives' pet dog. Looks cute right? Like a little ball of fur!
Arghhhhh!!! My faulty cellphone died on me!!! NOOOOOOOO........... I can't show of pictures of my beatiful school then. Haha... Just kidding! It's my own fault anyway, for burning the battery of my cellphone through charging it for a few days overnight. There was a faint burnt smell in the air on that fateful day, and my cellphone was way HOT!!! Now the battery of my cellphone is bloated and it is hard to stuff the cover of the phone over the battery. Oh! Woe unto me!!!
I think I've got enough of wallowing in self-pity now... So, ciao!

No comments:
Post a Comment