Saturday, August 23, 2008

quiz that chanel tagged me to do...

Felt bored... So I decided to do the quiz that Chanel tagged me to do...

1. The first person who tagged this/passed this to you is?
Chanel, since no one knows my blog exist except for me, myself, and I... well, Sheila and Wei qi knows I think, but they don't know the address... Muahahaha....

2. Your relationship with him or her?
Purely friends. If I'm a lesbian, either Sheila or Vivian can have the honour of being my girlfriend, but I think they are neither interested or even looking for that kind of relationship, even with me...

3. Your first impression of him of her?
Don't remember... I'm a quiet girl, and don't really socialise at the first few weeks of school. Haha.... Next question...

4. The most memorable thing he or she had done for you?
Dunno... Can't remember...
5. The most memorable thing he or she said to you?
Ummm... Saying "Chin Yee!" in an appalled yet shock way when I get too horny or too detailed in my description in gruesome things like the toilet in Kota Tinggi...

6.If he or she becomes your lover, you will?
I will what??? Oh, Iknow! Demand an engagement ring with a diamond as big as a chocolate chip, and a marriage ring with a diamond the size of a doorknob... If she agrees to be my lover then wife of course, but the chance of that happening is NIL... She is not a lesbian...

7. If he or she becomes your lover, thing he or she has to improve on will be?
Nothing... We are definitely NOT going to be lovers... I'm perfectly happy with our friendship right now, thank you...

8. If he or she becomes your enemy, you will?
Die... She will probably sue me for cause emotional hurt and many other things and I would go bankrupt, become a beggar as likely not, live on the streets, slowly starve to death, the crows (as Singapore does not have vultures, except in the Jurong Bird Park, and no ravens either) shall peck out my eyes, guts and gibbets till nothing is left of me but a bunch of bones, gleaming pearly white as they have been picked clean by the horrible, dirty, and not to mention germy and greedy beaks of the crows... Oh woe unto me... But I'm sure Chanel is nowhere as cruel and unfeelingless as that... We will just must probably go our own ways and ignore each other till we are lying stone-cold in our graves or urns where our ashes are stored...

9. If he or she becomes your enemy, the reason will be?
What's up with the obsession with enemy? Did the whole world turned against the creator of this quiz??? The reason will most probably be that I insulted one of her poems unwittingly when I am in a bad mood, and due to my ill luck, that particular poem will probably be her masterpiece... That's not going to happen anyway... I'm no expert at poems so all poems are good to be so long they have meaning....

10. What do you desire to do for him or her?
Nothing... I'm sure she doesn't require the help of a great, bumbling fool/oaf who can't tell her thumb from her big toe...

11. Your overall impression of him of her is?
(Why is this quiz so freaking long? I'm going to become a hunch-back from bending my back to do typing and go blind in the bargain for staring at the screen for hours...) My overall impression of her is that she is smart, and my rival in english comprehension. My compositions are no match for hers...

12. How do you think the people around you feel about you?
I'm no mindreader, but I will make a guess... They most probably feel that I'm quiet in class, horny, funny or amusing when with friends, a bookworm, and (I hope,) a good friend...

13. What do you like about yourself?
The speed at which I read books... Pardon me for boasting a bit here, but I practically devour the books and spit them out the next day to be returned to the library. So next time, if you find a library book all coated in spittle, you'll know that book has been borrowed once by me... Haha, just joking...

14. Au contraire, the other characteristics that you hate about yourself are?
I have added in a bit of french into that question to save time typing, but it seems that I wasted more time instead by explaining. Let's see... I hate my big nose, my ability to only have interest in an activity for a short time, my lack of a talent, my ability to not sing well, my knack of wrecking my new glasses (a warm welcome/farewell to my glasses, I do love sending them off to the bin to be recycled with something to remember me by) and my inability to make it to top 5 in class in terms of bothe results and height, though I would be happy with the latter if I were just taller than one-third of the class.

15. The most ideal person you want to be is?
Me, myself and I. I am happy with the way I am now despite my flaws (bar the results), so I think I shall choose to be me, but with better results.

16. For people that care and like you, what would you say to them?
Thanks for sticking by me...

17. Pass this quiz to ten people whom you wish to know how they feel about you.
1. Sheila
2. Vivian
3. Wei Qi
4. Chanel
5. Wei Ting
6. Yan Ting
7. Hazel
8. Zhi Qi
9. Hui Ting
10. Yilin also known as Helen(Muahaha.. I'm evil, aren't I?)

18. Who is no.6 having a relationship with?
No one... I think...

19. Is no.9 a male or female?
No. In case you haven't notice, I'm still at the stage where i think boys are jerks and childish brats. they are even worse than rats. Nasty little vermin they are... I have made a phrase/poem concerning boys. I daresay you will find it familiar... "Ahem..."

"They had no rights,
they had no say.
The boys will be sleeping with pigs one day!"

Kind of childish, but I still like it... Hahaha... I'm evil (in an immature way, yes, I know) aren't I?

20. If no.7 and no.10 together, would it be a good thing?
Although they know each other, I know they don't fancy people of the same gender, so sorry, no go, it won't work out, nor be a good thing. For one thing, our parents shall object to that marriage no matter how big the dowry is. I don't think Hazel's parents would agree too...

21. What is no.2 studying?
Dunno... Depends on what subject we have for oncoming tests...

22. When is the last time you had a chat with no.3?
On Friday...

23. What music band does no.8 likes?
Westlife? No idea actually...

24. Does no.1 has any siblings?
Yep, one adorable little brother, who is miles apart from my permanently scowling little sister, a.k.a. Black Face Queen and Putty

25. Would you woo no.3?
I don't think she would want me even if I offered myself on a silver platter complete with an apple in my mouth... She's straight... I think I'm kind of straight though... In a flat-chested way.... Haha..

26. How about no.7?
We are not that close now...

27. Is no.4 single?
Yes... I think she has not reach the stage where anyone in a pair of shorts can interest her unless they are able to have debates with her and talk about politics...

28. What is the surname of no.5?
Tan. If anyone uses her full name to cast black magic spells or voodoo on her, I would see to it personally that you will get a lovely boiling hot spa in the depths of hell, along with the Devil himself and may God blast you! (No offence intended to Christians)

29. What is the hobby of no.10?
Doing finger and arm exercises on her beloved pipi and vivi respectively...

30. Does no.5 and 9 get along well?
They don't know each other, but I'm sure they would...

31. Where is no.2 studying at?
Same as me...

32. Say something casual about no.1?
My best friend with the same sense of humor.

33. Have you tried developing feelings for no.6?
My feelings for her are purely friendship and no other.

34. Where does no.9 live at?
Pasir Ris

35. What colour does no.4 like?
Dunno...

36. Are no.1 and 5 best friends?
They don't know each other, but no.1 has a friend that know no.5

37. Does no.1 have any pets?
A simple and flat no...

38. Is no.7 the sexiest person in the world?
She is kind of pretty as she looks kind of ang-moh, but sexy? Sorry, no...

39. what is no.6 doing now?
Online... I know for sure cause I checked...

Got to go now, bye...

1 comment:

Amber said...

HAHAHA! Hi! This is Shu Hao :)