Tuesday, October 21, 2008

My return to blogging

Mwahahaha... After a long break, I have finally start to blog again. I am glad to announce that the exams are long over and that I am free to do whatever I want. Yipee! I have finished with watching Card Captor Sakura, and have started on Akazukin Chacha... I swear, that sister of mine is a bad influence on me. I have changed from a pure and innocent girl (well, not that innocent I suppose) to one that is mad about manga and anime (are they the same thing? I can't tell the difference).

Anyway, I have learnt about the importance of time management. I have to juggle my time between reading manga, watching anime, reading books, blogging, eating, sleeping, etc... It is especially hard to juggle my computer time as I have only one and a half hour to read manga, watch anime, read blogs and of course, update my blog. Unfortunately for me, I take three hours to type a single blog post. Today, I chose the subject combination I wanted for next year. I do hope I get into the one I wanted, and that I will be in the same class with at least one of my good friends next year. I don't want to go through the hassle of getting to know new people. I hate socializing with strangers, it is always so awkward to talk to them, especially if you have nothing to talk about. But with my friends, we can go "Yakkity, yakkity, yak yak yak" about all things under the sun and even have an argument over how do you pronounce the name "Anne" (this started after Wei Qi read Anne of Green Gables and I started to talk to her about the book). Currently, one of my best friend, Vivian, is ill (get well soon Vivian!!!), so I have post-poned the stupid chinese recording thingy till tomorrow. I hate chinese recording. For one thing, my chinese sucks major big time, and I always sound all weird and quavering (due to fright and nervousness I suppose) when I speak into the microphone. Furthermore, sometimes you can hear me breathing in the back ground, and it is really distracting to have someone wheezing into the microphone like they are going to collapse from asthma soon or something.

Yesterday, I went back to school for nothing. The pupils in my class were supposed to go back to school to prepare for Zhong Zheng Bian Bian Bian, and like a stupid fool, I really went. In the end, it turned out that only pupils who are involved are supposed to go back. So, Wei Qi and I decided to go out to Parkway to shop for books before going home. However, it was raining, and we went to thebus stop together, debating whether should we go shopping or not while one of our shoulders were getting wet in the rain (did I neglect to mention that Wei Qi had left her umbrella at home and that we were sharing mine? Well, apparently I did miss it out...). Upon reaching the bus stop, we decided to cancel our shopping trip as it was very inconvenient due to the rain. I lent my umbrella with Wei Qi and then boarded my bus home. When I alighted at the bus stop, I messaged my sister and "ordered" her to fetch me from there with an umbrella. Aaaahhh... The advantage of have a younger sister... You can just boss them around and they will go running aroung to do your bidding. I am not cruel by the way. My elder sister does the same thing to me, like ordering me to fetch the dustbin to her, helping her to throw rubbish, fetch this, fetch that for her, the list could just go on for eternity (well, maybe not that long)...

Anyway, my computer time is almost up, so I will go blogging again (hopefully, that is), in the near or far future...

No comments: