Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Nothing much...

Hooray!!! I bought Brisingr!!! And its the holidays!!! Unfortunately for me, I have not even started on my holiday homework except for the first day of holidays. I must have hit my head or something as I completed 8 weeks worth of work in a day. But then after that, I have not even laid my eyes on my homework since.

Anyway, there is a class chalet coming up and I don't think I shall be going as I am not very bonded with my class except for a few people. Furthermore, I need my father's consent in order to go, and I am not going to waste my time and grovel at his feet to obtain permission to go for the 3 days 2 nights stay. However, I may soon change my mind as it will be the last time 2HM is together.

I have nothing much to say now, and I shall not keep you away from your other duties with my mindless prattling, so I shall stop blogging now and mind my own business.

No comments: