Wednesday, November 12, 2008

More money that flew away and odd dreams...

I spent more of my money on books (actually, it should be "book", not "books", as I only bought one recently). I spent $24 on Necropolis, book four of The Power of Five series. The book looks horrible. It is green in colour, and it's not an eye-pleasing green either. I hate green books. Especially if all the sides of the book is green. So now, I have a green edged book among my collection. How lovely!

Out of the $24, $4 is from my sister (yes, I have to resort to borrowing money from my younger sister as I did not bring enough money. To tell the truth, I brought exactly zero dollars out on that fateful day) and $20 is loaned from my mother. However, I have not returned them the money yet, and hopefully, they will just forget about it. My little sister is currently gloating over the fact that she is first in class while I am only second(when I was in primary six), and I never fail to point out (almost everyday) the fact that my class was way better than hers. But still, I lost to her in terms of the prize received. She got $60 worth of book vouchers including those from her CCA, and model pupil award (sigh... The advantages of being in a average class. It's just so much easy to get rewards and prizes). Grrrrr... In my time, Kong Hwa wasn't so rich.

Anyway, nowadays, I get really odd dreams. For instance, on saturday/sunday night,I dreamt that I was at my grandmother's house, and she gave each of us (that is, my sisters and I) some White Rabbit sweets. My sisters then promptly started to eat the sweets. I watched my sisters chew on their sweets with obvious enjoyment and my thoughts drifted towards the fact that White Rabbit sweet was recently found to be contaminated with melamine. However, I could not resist the temptation and I unwrapped one of the sweets and ate it. I tried to chew it, and I realized that the sweet was as hard as rocks, and not at all soft like its meant to be. I wanted to ask my sisters whether are the sweets hard or not, but as can be seen from their moving jaws, they were not having any difficulties at all in chewing the sweets. Not wanting to be laughed at by my sisters, I had a few more tries in trying to chew the sweet, but to no avail. I was getting really pissed off and I woke up, to find that my teeth hurts as I was clenching my jaws tightly together. How ridiculous! A few more odd dreams were about Zhi Qi and Brenice getting hit by a watermelon (sorry about that, but I have no control over my dreams) that was being rolled by students of 2IT. Another one was consisted of me running in a big grassy field when suddenly, I was blown really high up in the air by the wind, and when I started to plummet down to earth, a parachute popped up behind me, causing me to float down slowly. One of the recent ones consisted of my school getting blown up by a bomb. That was my favourite dream as no school will mean no homework.

Anyway, I have to spend my computer time on other activities, so I shall end my blog entry here.

No comments: