My obnoxious little sister is hovering around me like a fly. I swear she is trying to drive me crazy! Whenever I use the computer, she will come and sit on the chair behind me, trying to see which websites to go to to read manga or watch anime. I hate it! I don't even have any privacy in my own home anymore!
Thus, I have spent the previous two hours on NOTHING, because of the irritating fly behind me. I have wasted my computer time doing nothing that interest me as I can't go and read manga with her behind me. She will take note of the website and go there, get addicted to manga, fail all her exams, and it shall become my fault. I don't care if she reads this. I don't give a damn.
Now, when she is finally distracted by the television, watching lousy, idiotic Taiwan game shows, I have slightly more freedom, but not complete freedom, as the television is located next to the computer. Furthermore, my computer time is OVER, so I shall stop blogging now, go sulk in my room, and probably do something like sticking a voodoo doll of my sister full of pins or something.
Saturday, November 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment