Thursday, November 20, 2008

My younger sister's PSLE results...

Today, my younger sister got her PSLE results. She got 233/300. Not bad... First in her class again too. Unfortunately, her marks did not hit the aggregate score for Chung Cheng High School (Main). She is going to appeal, but no one in my family has the slightest inkling of how exactly do we appeal. Do we appeal after she submit the form on her choice of school? Or do we appeal before submitting the form?

On a brighter note, my sister can take Higher Chinese next year in secondary school. She got an A* for chinese, A for both English and Science and sadly, a B in Math. However, at least she got an A*. Now, my sister is trying to persuade my parents to buy her a hamster despite missing the pre-arranged score by five marks. I won't mind a hamster. Provided that it does not stink or escape from its cage.

This is going to be a short post as I am busy. My sister wants to use the computer now so I shall end here.

No comments: