The holidays are almost over, and I still left loads of homework undone. I am leaving them for the joyful moment on Sunday night when I can start to finally focus on doing my work as they are due on Monday instead of rolling around on my bed and re-reading library books again.
I went for CCA yesterday and it went pretty well. Sheila and I went to school at 8.00 and 8.45 in the morning respectively even though CCA starts at ten to do our Bio homework. We managed to do a few questions and went to CCA ten minutes late on purpose and as usual due to the fact that the thought of writing chinese characters with a brush on a sheet of paper for 2 hours does not exactly fills our heart with glee or joy. After CCA, Sheila and I went down to the Art Room to do art. I didn't intend to do art actually, I just wanted to go there to collect the human figure from my group mates, which unfortunately consist of four boys and thankfully, one girl, but Chanel did not come as I think she had something on. However, the boys are still doing touch-up on the painting of the dummy, and they had painted it in an awful (ahem, please pardon my language) shitty colour that is the shade of coffee with a dash of milk and a whole lot of purple paint. They also painted the dummy's face and the dummy now looked like the African people who wear clothes made out of grass and throw javelins to get their meals by impaling the animals on them (as aptly described by one of the group members). And to my utmost horror, the boys had requested for hair of mustard yellow with streaks of dark indigo. I made the "wig" (out of wool) for the dummy (we are going to paste it on the head of the dummy later) and I shall throw it away. Unfortunately, due to the skin colour of the dummy, it is only suited for black hair (or more accurately wool) and I have wool of the shade of flaming orange, pale yellow, light blue, and pinkish white, but no black. I only have got black thread and it is going to kill me to make a wig out of it. Naturally, I'm a lazy person, and just the thought of the time needed to make it is enough to give me convulsions for fifty years.
I shall now move on to a topic of greater importance. It is with great sadness that I announce the news that my cover of doing work is blown. Darn it! My father had taken a closer look at what I was doing, thinking that I was so hardworking, and found out that I was blogging. He used to thought that so long much typing is required, it would be homework, not fun and entertainment (although I'm not sure whether does blogging falls under either category). Oh well, it doesn't matter though. I was intending to do my math quiz anyway. Now, I shall present to you my homework list, updated of course.
1. Math revision paper (done till question 9 only)
2. Physic worksheet on revision for chap. 9 (done around half)
3. Physic worksheet on chap. 10 (done around one quarter)
4. Biology revision worksheets on Enzymes, Circulatory system, Digestive System (done perhaps one-eighth to one quarter)
5. Chemistry revision worksheet on Changes in Matter (half-way through)
6. Chemistry revision worksheet on Indicators, Acids and Alkalis (half-way through)
7. Chemistry revision worksheet on Atoms, Ions and Molecules, Balancing Equations (half-way through)
8. Chemistry revision worksheet on Particulate Theory of Matter (half-way through)
9. English Literature worksheet on Unseen Poems (done half each on the first two poems)
10. And a whole load of Math online quizzes which are mostly done (except one which I intend to do now)
11. Art (left the "hair problem" and the clothes)
Thursday, September 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment