Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Something I forgot to add just now

I got a hair-cut. I think I look nicer with short hair. It makes me look younger, not like I am old to begin with anyway. It makes me look more childish. Maybe I should cut it off during the December holidays. Hahaha... This is a very random post. You don't have to point it out to me, because I know it too. I also did all my math online quizzes but one. Yipee! But I still left lots of holiday homework.

1. Math revision paper
2. Physic worksheet on revision for chap. 9
3. Physic worksheet on chap. 10 (not sure whether do I need to do it or not)
4. Biology revision worksheets on Enzymes, Circulatory system, Digestive System
5. Chemistry revision worksheet on Changes in Matter
6. Chemistry revision worksheet on Indicators, Acids and Alkalis
7. Chemistry revision worsheet on Atoms, Ions and Molecules, Balancing Equations
8. Chemistry revision worksheet on Particulate Theory of Matter
9. English Literature wosksheet on Unseen Poems
10. And a whole load of Math online quizzes which are mostly done (except one)

No comments: