The homework I left...
1. Math revision paper (done till question 9 only)
2. Physic worksheet on revision for chap. 9 (done around half)
3. Physic worksheet on chap. 10 (done around one quarter)
4. Biology revision worksheets on Enzymes, Circulatory system, Digestive System (done perhaps one-eighth to one quarter and I'm unable to do it due to the fact that I lost all my Bio notes except for the ones on... ahem... sexual reproduction)
5. English Literature worksheet on Unseen Poems (done half each on the first three poems)
6. Art (it's with Chanel, so it's her responsibility now)
Currently, instead of doing my work, I'm still reading books. I've read finish Breaking Dawn, and half of the book was dedicated to Bella's agony in her difficult pregnancy. And all I can say is that Edward and Bella have a very... umm... active night life if you get my gist. Anyway, most of my holiday is spent reading books which are listed below.
1. Ingo by a Helen Dunmore or something (not bad)
2. The Tide Knot (it's the sequel to Ingo, also not bad)
3. The Last Dragon by Silvana De Mari (very funny, you should read it)
4. The Scarecrow and his Servant by Phillip Pullman (For younger children, I borrowed it in a fit of boredom, but it's funny)
5. The Teardrop Woman Story by Catherine Lim (not bad for a Singaporean writer)
6. Gallows Hill by Lois Duncan (above average)
7. Pharaoh's Daughter by Julius Lester (below average)
8. Breaking Dawn by Stephenie Meyer(I'm in a good mood today, so I shall grade it as average
9. Things Not Seen (childish book for bored readers, it would be good if I was in Primary three)
10. Demon Thief by Darren Shan (one of my farvourites, same applies to no. 11 and 12)
11. Slawter by Darren Shan
12. Demon Apocalypse by Darren Shan
Most of the books are borrowed from the library. Actually, only five books are not from the library. I miss the June holidays. I bought 21 story books and finished them in less than a week. I should open a second-hand book store or something when I grow up. I could sell all my old books and since they are in tip top condition (no creases in the spine, no folded pages, no rubbish in between pages,etc.), I could get a pretty good deal.
Anyway, there's a mountain of homework awaiting for me so I shall not deny them the pleasure of me scribbling (in my horrible wormy handwriting) in their pristine, white, unblemished pages. I hate my teachers, I hate homework more. I wish the holidays would never end. Sadly, that won't be happening anytime soon, and I have a horrible nagging suspicion that my geography test in on Monday, the very first day of school. Sigh... Got to go now and study, study, STUDY!!!!!
Saturday, September 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment